Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Off The Season

While not training for cx anymore I have still been pretty busy. Some quick notes regarding some good rides, and some cool stuff coming up on the calendar. 


I emailed friend and new teammate Shane, co-purveyor of Laplander Bags regarding a new cycling wallet to carry some of the stuff (blackberry, house key, debit card, etc) I generally take along with me on rides. He came back with this insanely cool wallet. It has the Philadelphia Ciclismo logo on it... awesome. Check out Laplander's selection of other cool stuff with the link above.

While not training for cx I have shifted the focus to having fun for a month or so. While that still means riding bikes, it means not doing structured ohgodimgoingtopuke intervals. It does however mean group rides, long endurance pace, and mandatory coffee stops mid ride. I got to do 4 hours of Lehigh and Sals with the Trans-Sylvania crew this week, as well as some nice rides with PC.
One of those rides was for WMMR's Camp out for hunger. Some of the team met up at Cadence with bags of canned food and rode it out to Plymouth Meeting to the event to make the donation.

Also while not training for cx... I am planning to "race" here at Xmas Cross. Its the day before BBW Cx. Show up. Have some fun "not racing" but tearing around the woods with some good peoples. See you out there.

No comments: