Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Forgot Something

The reason for this post is twofold, 1, I left something of relative interest out of yesterday’s post, and 2, I displeased my wife. Lauren doesn’t get upset with me much, but when she does, it’s usually over something as serious as blogging. As we all know Blogging is serious business.


I have only ever done a field test with Lauren present once before, and even then she was on her trainer to the left of me, leaving me unable to see her reactions. It was pretty funny to watch her watch me test. Being that she was seated in front of me, I was able to watch all of her facial expressions throughout the test. Some of them were pretty funny. Most of the time she looked fairly concerned, to the point where her fingernails probably took the brunt of the anxiety. If you want to see how your loved one truly feels about you I would recommend you do a 20 minute test in front of her. If she looks jovial and horns start to pop out of her forehead, you might want to look up a good divorce lawyer.

No comments: