Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Out of Office

I'm going on The Festa Family Vacation. This years destination includes the lovely islands of The Bahamas. My father makes a mental list of who gets to go, generally it has to do with a complex algorithm dependent on several variables, notable is how much you annoy him. For this reason I am often in jeopardy of being off the list. Luckily I married Lauren who he actually likes. This will be the longest stint (5 days) off the bike since... May of 2008? Wow. Hopefully I'll come back ready to rip my new Revolution Wheelworks Rev 50X wheels around the MAC circuit. Sorry no in line linkage for Rev as I'm ticking this post off on my blackberry from the car to the airport. http://www.revolutionwheelworks.com/ click the jump to check them out.

No comments: