Sunday, February 8, 2009

70 degrees in Febuary* fine print required.

* I had to drive 400 miles to get it
Keeping with the trend of not being home ( I can all it home now because we own it) on a weekend in I don't even know how long, Lauren and I packed the bims up clown car style (haven't I typed that before?) and headed south. Forecast called for 50 to 70 degree temps all weekend... well theres 4 inches on snow on the ground here in Pa, so yeah lets rock. Here's the highlight reel.
http://www.trainingpeaks.com/sw/HQUMXAD2PNVTQ7T2O55MFVUH74
Cotton field.

Really big cell phone tower

Factory next to a place called Industrial Waste Ponds

The lovely Lauren out for a cruise

stretching

A new winery by Lauren's Mom and Dad's house.

Uh oh... could it be...

Chipotle

2 comments:

Chris said...

coming to shred the gnar?

Mike said...

say what now? gnar. im down for gnar. details.