Friday, October 24, 2008

I got hit by a car.

Yep. I got hit by a car. I was in the my lane coming up Devon State Road at the end of my recovery ride from the previous days death test, while about to pass a condo complex a Toyota suv clips my elbow with their mirror. I didn't go down or anything even though my bars nearly hit the car as it passed. The Toyota made its left hand turn in front of me and stopped. At this point I'm about to flip out... I finally am able to cross the road and confront the driver... a nervous 70 year old woman. She slowly rolls down the window and asks if I am ok. By this point I realize 1 I am fine and 2 shes scared shitless... Kind of hard to be mad anymore. She sighs and says thank god after I tell her I am fine. After a few more times assuring her that everything is ok, I popped her mirror back out for her and we went on our way. Good times.

No comments: